Motor Move (UK) Ltd
Motor Move (UK) Ltd are an independent vehicle rescue and recovery operator working from our headquarters at junction 27 off M60 at Stockport Greater Manchester providing 24/7 service for motoring organisations, insurance companies, body shops and main dealers.
We also provide full breakdown and recovery services for private customers including a full Replacement battery and fitting service.
As well as the standard Vehicle Recovery Service, our service vans offer a full a home and non-start service alongside our fuel drain service for that rare time you put the wrong fuel in your vehicle.
- Accredited to ISO 9001 and 2000
- PAS 43:2000 Certified
- Environmentally Licensed
- Accredited member of AVRO
- Training Centre for IVR (Institute of Vehicle Recovery)
- SS17 (National Highways Sector Scheme 17)
- Goods Vehicle Operator’s License (O’Licence)
- Loler (The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998)
- Registered Data Controller (Information Commissioner’s Office)